So this is how Im going to track my time through South Africa. Blog form. Unfortunately, every ounce of internet I use costs me money so I do not know how tricked out or in depth Im going to go but I'll try.

I am currently in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be here for about 5 months. I will be taking class at UCT while taking on some kind of service learning project at a site CIEE has a relationship with. I live with all the kids in my program (there are 18) on one property with two houses right below UCT's campus.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

University of Cape Town

So I have been meaning to post about UCT. There is not a whole lot to say, its big, much bigger than I’m used to, I barely know my way around, but it is a beautiful campus and it is right up against Table Mountain. This also means that it is quite a hike just to get to upper campus. My house is in lower campus. So here are some pics to give you an idea of what my scholastic world kind of looks like.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment